SIMONE

SIMONE

Monday, May 6, 2013

Time to make a change~

All the blessings in the world can not compare to loving your children.
As I sit here watching the news a broadcast was on adoption children with facial deformities or special needs being adopted and given plastic surgery if needed.
Then a broadcast on a bill going to the Senate to have mandatory cameras in Special Education classes.
apparently there are people who are abusive to children with special needs, wow!~ I'm in shock but yet I don't know why, ...... this world,,,,,, wow~!! that's all I can say.
is sad to say we parents of children who are "special have enough to worry about,, and then I now have to think about predators, abusive bus drivers, limbs broken, etc...
Our children are not a punching bag or outlet for abuse.
Time to make a change World,... !

No comments:

Post a Comment