SIMONE

SIMONE

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Less than 24 hours!!~

I have less than 24 hours, before I send Simone to Pre-k..... oh the anxiety,, I cant sleep. So I have packed and repacked her Backpack, added her name tags to everything  that I possibly could. I'm not sure who will be  more excited her or me. Knowing Miss Simone she will probably hug all the students and teachers in her class and start running things. If you know Simone by now she is a runner and can move very fast>!! All the excitement and new learning experiences..is allot to take in.
But I know she is able. she loves to dance, sing, read books and say Noah did it!~  Poor big brother is blamed for everything right now,,LOL!~ 
well I will be posting pictures tomorrow....... stay tuned...............

No comments:

Post a Comment